The Virtual Repairman's  Appliance Help Forum Index The Virtual Repairman's Appliance Help
It's only expensive if someone else fixes it for you

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bookmark and Share
How to Use This Section!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Virtual Repairman's Appliance Help Forum Index -> Air Conditioning & Heating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virtual Repairman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: How to Use This Section! Reply with quote

This is a READ-ONLY forum. No direct posting of questions is allowed any longer due to my time constraints. I have spent many years taking sample questions from the public and now have a wealth of information with over 8,000 posts! All of this was done for your benefit. This is a knowledge base that can be used to find your answers quickly in most cases if you follow these short instructions..

Make Use of the Search Button!

The unique thing about this forum is that I've already covered most every appliance problem you are likely to run into. The fastest way to find a solution is to use the Search button up near the top of the page to quickly locate your product and related topics on the forum. Just type your model or appliance problem into the search box and click the 2nd button that says "Search for all Terms". It will show you all posts related to your machine. You can also locate specific parts by typing your part number in the blank as well.

Search examples: "Kenmore top load washer won't spin" or "Maytag dryer won't heat" , etc.

If you simply cannot find your solution after searching thru the forum, you may use the "Ask the Repairman" link under each of my posts for personal help. There is a small fee for each consultation per event and your issue will be given my utmost attention.

Return Any Part from my affiliates!

Unlike most parts dealers, any part purchased thru my recommended links can be returned without question if the part does not solve the problem so there is no reason to shop elsewhere simply to save a day or two waiting. You will find that our parts prices are generally much cheaper than paying retail at a local store and my parts arrive very quickly, within 2-3 days for functional items. The Virtual Repairman provides this forum for free and is supported in this effort by your parts puchases.

NEW BONUS: You can now get parts for vacuums, lawn mowers and other small engines at the RepairClinic links on the bottom of every page!

Limitations and Exclusions-
Basic hand tools and a volt/ohm meter are the minimal requirements to test your appliances. Keep this in mind if asking a technical question.

Your safety is our #1 concern! Always unplug any appliance from the electrical source before attempting any repair! Advice received on this forum is given free of charge and no liability is assumed by the site administrator or any authorized agent thereof. This includes advice given by outside moderators who have professional experience to provide free of charge on this forum. If the repairs suggested are beyond your level of expertise, then you should call in a local professional to assure a proper repair.

Anti-Spam Measures are in place here-
Click the icon below for Terms of Use of this site-

To get started, go to the Jump To: box below on the right and select your category .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Virtual Repairman's Appliance Help Forum Index -> Air Conditioning & Heating All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: